Queensland Museum administers this blog as a forum to exchange stories, information, ideas and images that enhance the richness and variety of the collections and research outcomes of the Queensland Museum.
Comments and other content posted by you on this blog may be removed by the administrator if it:
- impersonates any other person or falsely claim to represent any other person, whether living or dead, real or fictitious
- is abusive, harassing, threatening or violates the legal rights of others
- is misleading, deceptive, false, defamatory or libellous
- is a statement that may interfere with or prejudice the course of or otherwise deals with civil or criminal proceedings that are presently before any court, tribunal, commission or similar body or any investigation by the police, Crime and Misconduct Commission or other agency
- seeks to raise personal matters which have been dealt with or concluded judicially
- uses insulting, threatening or provocative language or language that is hateful towards a certain group of people
- incites hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic
- includes indecent, obscene, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate language, information or other content
- infringes the intellectual property rights of others or discloses their confidential information
- contains any commercial advertising material
- is not relevant to the themes currently being discussed and sought to be addressed in connection with the Queensland Museum or
- invades the personal privacy of any other person or groups without their consent
Users found to be repeatedly engaging in the above activities will be banned from this blog.
This blog is monitored on week days only.
Queensland Museum welcomes feedback from visitors to our individual museums via our Discovery Centre:
Phone: 07 3840 7555
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
The team at Queensland Museum & Sciencentre Marketing and Online Services